Re: Telephone entry system

>>> any one have a good suggestion for a replacement unit.
>>> mircom,trigon?etc
>>
>> How many units?
>
> up to 100+

We sell several brands.  Linear has inexpensive models but I haven't
tried them yet.  I've had good results with Mircom for several years.
We've sold quite a few of them and, so far, we've had only one unit
that required warranty service.  The manufacturer was very
supportive.  They shipped a replacement unit immediately.

In addition to standard telephone entry systems, they offer "no
subscriber line" (NSL) models for complexes where some tenants don't
have phone lines.  If you're doing any inner city projects those are
a must.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass