Re: Google Robert L Bass

> I would say calling someone's employer in an effort to get him
> fired is "lower" than posting a SS#.

The individual used his employer's facilities to run an illegal
credit check on me.  The employer did eventually fire him but not for
that offense.  He had a terrible track record there.  He's actually
been fired from nine different alarm companies.

>>> he uses his real name on usenet.
>>
>>I make no effort to hide behind aliases like these vermin.
>
> Oh please.... You've been busted on at least 4 occasions
> deliberately using somebody else's moniker.

Wrong.

>> As is readily apparent however, when you use your real name there
>> is always the possibility of someone with the morals of Olson,
>> Jiminex or Morgan doing something like this.

There is also always the certainty that several cowards hiding behind
aliases will defend filth like Stevens.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass