Lynx-R Panel

Jim could you please give me a call tomorrow. I have been trying for the
last month to contact you unsuccessfully. I recognize that you may have
gotten very busy, but I'm just trying to get my panel configured and shipped
back.

I need to send you some dollars for the configuration of the panel, but I
can't do that until you send me a figure. I also want to confirm that you
have all the information that I need programmed into the panel before it is
sent back.

Can you please call me tomorrow at:

707-372-2300.