Re: The fire experts at it again

"Nick Markowitz Jr." wrote:

> Sick as dog this week had chemo again and 3 days of misery they put
> me on champhor?  from the other stuf and its terrible giving me all
> kind of strong anti nausea to stop it

I didn't know camphor was used in chemo.  The whole ride stinks
though.  They gave me "antiemitics" (not sure about the spelling) to
prevent nausea, too.  That wasn't as bad as the Neulasta and it
helped when reading ASA sometimes.

Just keep going.  You'll get through this crap and it does get better
after a while.

--

Regards,
Robert