Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

I'm thinking the same thing too. He showed me the bottom line but I didn't
get a chance to read the entire contract. I have a feeling that it's because
it's a tiny mom&pop high risk new business (I give the place 8 months to
stick around too) that it was t he only way they'd do business with them
(the shop).

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>