Re: No good cheap customers

"ren" <ren@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:og_Xi.28343$N7.5512@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> shoulda used exterior parts in that area. tsk, tsk.  nest time try using
> that head for something other than a hat rack. ;)

Even most outdoor parts can't take direct assault by a high presure washer.

Had an outdoor dome filled with water a while back by an overzealous plant
employee with a presure washer this year.  He was standing there shooting
water up under the rain hood on purpose.  Gah!

Also, to give you and idea what a presure washer can do.  Ages ago I worked
as a shipping and receiving clerk at a tool & supply store.  We got some
equipment in and were told to play with it.  One item was a gas power
pressure washer.  At close range we could cut 2 inch lumber all the way
through with it.  Not much can take 2000 PSI at close range.  It will strip
the paint off a car, cut lumber, and maim human beings.  I doubt that
outdoor fire alarm parts can take it any better.

This a training issue VS a manager who wants something for nothing.