No good cheap customers

Is anyone interested in buying a cheap no good customer or two? I have
several I need to unload. One who keeps bitching about how we are ripping
him off for repeat service calls on a fire alarm trouble signal. I continue
to explain that when you use a high pressure wand to wash the area, that the
AV and pull station emt will fill with water. To prove it we remove the
devices in his presence and all watch the water pour out on the floor and
hear the gulg-gulg-glug as it flows. No matter, it is still out fault for
not installing a water proof fixture (that he still won't pay for). Until we
tag the panel and notify the Fire Marshall, he leaves it with all the zones
troubled out. Yes the bonehead had a fire too. Good thing a driver passing
by called the fire department. He called a meeting a while back to call our
bluff about the red tag and loosing his C of O and invited a big national
into the meeting to explain how they were going to take over the account,
unfortunately they left the meeting and told him to F.O.
Now pin head wants more cameras. He has a full 16 camera DVR. He wants at
least 5 more cameras in two separate buildings. He "knows" there are "those
cheap wireless cameras" that can do the job. He wants a bid but doesn't want
to spend "too much" like before now "that everything has come down and is so
cheap".