Re: Brinkley's at it again

Sheesh, man don't tell me who called me! The seller was a client of mine for
years, he called to have the system inspected before he put the house to the
realtor. Then the other day the new homeowner called me to do a follow up
and add a couple of things, that's when I found the stickers.

Many of my clients call me to have their systems inspected before they put
them on the market, so they can show the realtor or buyer that they did
their part in keeping the system ship-shape. If they don't then the realty
co. or management company calls.

--
Crash Gordon
-------ouch------

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
"BDEBJ" <biteme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| no, i think the potential buyer called you, brinks and maybe adt, and a
few
| others
| to see what there is to offer....brinks is the only one who puts stickers
| everywhere so the buyer will have a # to call.....after all the bidding,
| they call you back for whatever reason (cheaper monitoring, no
| contract...whatever).

| > Oh please.
| >
| > This has happened time and time again. House goes on the market,
existing
| > homeowner or management company or real estate company or warranty
company
| > calls us to do an inspection before it's sold...we do it...4 months
later
| > the house is sold the new owner calls US we go out and find Brinkley
| > stickers all over the place. You think I put Brinkee stickers on my own
| > systems?
| >
| > Sheesh.
| >
| > --
| > Crash Gordon
| >
| > <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
| > "BDEBJ" <biteme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | just because you "believe" does not make it so....you have no idea
| > | what they do. all of you guys come to all of these conclusions
| > | based on what you "wish".
| > |
| > |