Re: The latest Brinkle in my life

If only I had a Website I would host that thing. I would love to see
what that Comb Over with the dsl=dick sucking lips would do. I think
he has taken 1 too many cocks up his Faggot ass!! He looks like my
balls before I had hernia surgery!!

They don't and can't even make there own panels!! Nor can they hire a
honest person to drive their trucks without stealing the money!!

Since those Child Molestors are suing anybody they can for products
they are not smart enough to figure out how to make. I am going to sue
anybody who eats Big Macs. I eat Big Macs and anybody who eats them
violate my tos aka legalized scam.

"Any sales of instructions and materials which are designed to be used
in connection with such alterations would constitute an attempt to
induce the consumer to violate the applicable PSA.""
So for gun dealers this would mean that if they sell somebody a gun
they are inducing people to shoot others??

Cableman needs to stick to hosting his Kiddie Porn and stay away from
practicing his legalized con-artist!!