The latest Brinkle in my life

After more than a few rounds of email ping pong, my hosting provider
(Mecca ehosting.ca) has decided that the latest revision of "Tech Help!"
which I'm currently hosting at
http://wwww.yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm is far too "controversial"
for them.  They have given me twenty-four hours to remove it, or they'll
cancel my account.  I find it interesting that they are still unable to
point out where I've violated their terms of service other than
referencing Mr. Sableman's letter which also doesn't provide much in the
way of information (although it is cleverly worded to "push" all the
right "buttons").

I'm no longer hosting the program that was "banned" under the terms of
the Injunction against Jim.  That program was called "Tech Help Beta".
The version that I am hosting makes no reference to "Brinks panels"
what-so-ever.  It does call them what they are and places them in the
correct manufacturer's category (I don't see it as any different than
the ADT panel cross-reference list Jim also provides in "Tech Help!").

Brinks still hasn't contacted me directly regarding this issue.  The
"prefer" to get to me through my hosting provider, which they no doubt
view as the "weaker link" in all this.  You see...  it's much easier for
a high powered lawyer like Mark Sableman to intimidate people in a
company that knows nothing about security systems or how the industry
"works".  Once you start throwing words around like "TOS Violation", it
raises a few hackles in *all* the right places.

Sableman appears bent on learning about "Canadian Justice" though, and I
figure I'm just the guy to "teach" it to him.