Re: home alarm systems are for sissys

> I'm not sure where you got your information about the decrease in
> personal firearm ownership

http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/07/pdf/070410.guns.norc.pdf

And that is contradicted by this site:
http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=126

And that is in turn contradicted by this site:
http://www.vpc.org/studies/gunownership.pdf

I am not certain what the General Social Survey is or if they are credible.
The topics they pick to survey and the organizations they gather data for
makes them a little suspect in my opinion.
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/cocoon/ICPSR/SERIES/00028.xml