Re: home alarm systems are for sissys

datalines@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You should ALL listen to what Tommy Lee Jones said in the movie,
> "US Marshalls",   "Get rid of that nickel-plated sissy pistol,  and
> get
> yourself a GLOCK".

Tommy Lee Jones is an actor, and probably doesn't know a Glock from a Sig.

I have a Glock. Actually, I have two of them. And a Colt .45. And a S/W
.357. And several rifles and shotguns. Know what? They're in my safe because
I don't want some crack head to steal them while I'm at work. That's what an
alarm system is for. To state that you don't need a security system simply
because you have a gun in the house is pure folly.

--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)