Re: GAS WAR - an idea that will work

You must be a very brave man and also one that never saw any B grade science
fiction movies. Your plan would result in a glow in the dark version of RLB
all right. But this one may also be a version of (Florida) swamp thing. You
might just make what they would have to call the Fallcrest swamp monster. No
apotropaic eye could save you from his deadly glance. No matter, Jim would
kill you first because RLB would now have a half life of a few million years
as well.