Re: GAS WAR - an idea that will work

Mark Leuck wrote:

> I hope it goes up but don't count on it, if it were up to me we'd set up a
> few nuke plants

Hey...  Now that's an idea!!  There's a place on Fallcrest Circle where
you could store all those depleted uranium cores...  It's a "gated
community" and one of the residents knows everything there is to know
about Napco so security isn't an issue.  I'll email the Atomic Energy
Commission immediately...  There's nothing quite like the taste of
Brazilian Beer and the fact that it glows in the dark is a bonus!  ;-)