Re: Special Window Protection

Carl,

I took a second look at the specs on the Optex unit but could not find where
it says that one blocked beam is not an alarm.  Doesn't say other wise it
just indicates that there is one alarm output if the beam(s) are blocked.
May have some merit but may have to do further investigating.  Thanks,  Les