Re: WTB outdoor microphone for a DVR

> It will do you good. I'm still recovering from
> being hit by a uninsured 19 year old doing
> 30mph who T boned me riding my bike
> across the street. Can't complain only broke
> one of my legs. I'll be back riding soon, it's
> only been one month since.
> David

Ouch!  You're lucky to be alive, David.  I got hit
once but the car wasn't going very fast.  I got
away with a few scrapes and bruises.  The
driver was a teenage girl.  She turned left
against a red light as I was going straight.

There were lots of people present.  Several got
out and offered to help or call an ambulance.
One guy handed me a business card, saying
his brother/friend/whatever is a lawyer.  :(

Where do you ride?  Florida is notorious for
aggressive motorists mashing cyclists.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass