Re: WTB outdoor microphone for a DVR

> He has no brand, its a reconfigured
> standard bike turned into a recumbent

Sounds interesting.

I'm about ready to start riding again.  It's
been a long time since I felt well enough
even to try.  First the RANS goes to the
local cycle shop for a complete workup --
new chain, tires and mirror (broke one
during a spill).

The plan is to start with short hops around
the neighborhood.  We live in a gated
community so there's no traffic.  Once I'm
strong enough to go a few miles I think
I'll join the local bike club.

I find it easier to stick with a regimen in a
group.  Several years ago I did that and
gradually worked up to doing century rides.
Right now it's tiring just walking a few
blocks though.

Do you ride solo or with a club?