Re: WTB outdoor microphone for a DVR

"Noweldrecumbent" <noweldrecumbent2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:BIu%h.699$LR5.81@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It will do you good. I'm still recovering from being hit by a uninsured 19
> year old doing 30mph who T boned me riding my bike accross the street.
> Can't complain only broke one of my legs. I'll be back riding soon, it's
> only been one month since.
> David

You are indeed lucky.  I went down hard on a motorcycle in 2002.  Side
swiped a car coming head on.  Broke my leg (compound fracture of the
feemer), smashed my foot (almost every bone), broke two bones in my hand,
and had a pulmonary contusion (bruised lungs).  Five years later I am still
nowhere near recovered to where I was before.  Probably never will be.

The discomfort in my foot is constant and will never get better.  My knee
hurts about half the time.  The biggy though was the bruised lungs.  I don't
think they recovered very well.  My stamina is like crap.  I can work hard
and bust ass for about 4-6 hours total in a day.  Before my accident I could
swing with the big dogs for a solid ten hour day, and still be productive a
little longer if I had to in order to get a job done.

Good luck with your recovery.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River