Re: WTB outdoor microphone for a DVR

> I ride in Northeast Ohio...

In case you're not aware of it here's an online
calendar of group rides in Ohio.:
http://www.ohiocycling.info/OBEC.html

> I heard Florida is dangerous for bicyclist...

You heard right.  One of the best cycling
authors ever was killed here.  I forgot her
name but she wrote: "Miles From Nowhere"
which is the story of her 'round the world
cycling tour with her husband.  It's a must
read for days when it's too [whatever] to
ride.

> I'm glad to be alive after that. I'm really
> really super careful crossing streets after
> this.

I may be wrong but it seems to me that the
biggest danger WRT vehicle collisions is
from cars turning into your path.  I view
cars at intersections and waiting in left
turn lanes with great suspicion.  They have
a knack for waiting until the last minute and
then suddenly pulling out in front of you.

Part of the problem in Florida is the place
is "God's Waiting Room."  We have lots of
octogenarians driving around who barely
even realize where they are, let alone
what they're doing.

--