Re: Break in charge?

Robert L Bass wrote:

<snip fable>

This story demonstrates your clear inability to deal with people and
points to the root cause of your getting out of the business.  I have a
number of what you would term "rude and obnoxious" customers and have
learned to deal with them.  We've built our company on honest reliable
service.  "You pays your dues" and we don't have a problem.  I've only
terminated customer's services for non-payment (or at their specific
request).  Both happen so rarely that when one does get terminated, it's
a major event.  We break out the party favours and the big fish pinata.