dsc 5501 and dsc 5500 keypads

Hello group,

I am thinking of adding some keypads to my system.
I have a 5010 with a wireless (433mHz) keypad. I have 17 zones listed on the
door.

I would have liked to add 2 5500's but finding a used one at a "good price"
might take some time.

Will an LCD5501z work just as well in my current setup?
I do not know if there is a zone limit or what on these keypads. What is the
difference in the two types (5501/5500)??

Is there going to be any sort of programming needed after the extra keypad
is hooked up for either the 5501 or the 5500 ??

Thanks.

Alp