Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

Yes.

Although after being on vacation this week i may change it to the actual
cost of fudge may work out better. have you ever priced that stuff at some
of those "gift shops" also known as "Daddy, daddy please can i have (insert
any toy that was made in china and costs more than the fudge)" store