Re: Advice on wireless alarm for apartment

> Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate your input.

You're most welcome.

> I'll pass this on to him. My apologies also for
> my less-than-warm remark to the wise-guy...

I must have missed that post.  Less-than-warm
is nothing compared to some threads.  I doubt
anyone will take offense.

> I'm down with the flu, so it's hard to be patient
> when trying to help someone else out when
> you feel this lousy.

Having gone through some pretty serious
medical problems this past year, I understand
how you might get a little testy.  Hope you
feel better soon.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass