Re: 3M tape failing on sensors

On Mar 12, 2:42=EF=BF=BDpm, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > So on double hung windows you only do the bottom sash?
>
> > Or .... how do you get the wire to the other sash?
>
> That's a toughie. =A0I know there are some. =A0I've never done one though.
> On the "wet coast" the new "big deal" is the vinyl and metal clad wood
> windows, but I don't see many "double hung".

Hmmm interesting.

Around here, the older homes and the higher end, new construction
houses usually have the double hung widnows. Mid to low end will have
either Andersen or some other casement style. then comes vinyl double
hung ( that's NEW vinyl). Even in the mid to low range homes, when
they do replacement windows, they're usually double hung windows. Most
of the homes that I do, the majority of them have double hung windows,
with casement a far second, followed by sliders then awning.