3M tape failing on sensors

I mounted some Ademco 5816 wireless window/door sensors on several
windows in my home using 3M tape. Due to space requirements the box is
attached to the glass and magnet on the sill. About 4 months after the
install I had a box fall off a window. What is the best way to attach
the box to the glass for a secure install?

Thanks.