Re: Hey Roland and others: Arecont Vision 1.3 Mpixel Network(IP) Camera

>>> Who is your supplier?
>>
>> Call me and I'll share info with you.
>
> I guess we both know that is not possible now.

You know my phone number.

> ...until you apologize for the damage
> you caused me,  we are still enemies.

I didn't realize it was you, Graham.  Too many
aliases.

You created the situation.  I'm not apologizing
for responding to your attacks.  I simply said I
don't want to fight any more.  You can do
whatever you want.  That's on you -- not me.