Re: Hey Roland and others: Arecont Vision 1.3 Mpixel Network(IP) Camera

Using the 214A-M's with a 452R you can go up to 3000 feet.  For this app you'll be well within spec.  We have a client doing
something similar, except there site uses one pair for video and three pairs for data and control signals.  NVT's stuff is rock
solid.  I'd go that way rather than with IP cameras for cost.  Even with NVT's prices, you'll probably do better with analog units
than getting four equal quality IP cameras.

The NVT-452R retails for $917 (dealer net is about 30-35% less, depending on where you shop).  The 214A-M's go for $48 retail with
similar dealer breaks.  Good quality IP cameras can eat up more than that.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics