Re: Swann Night Hawk security camera?

>>> You ever heard of this wireless cam?
>>
>> Which one?  I mised the beginning of the thread.
>
> Swann Night Hawk. If you have the time,
> please read the first post in the thread.
> There's a link to the camera with tech
> specs.

OK, I checked it out.  With only 11 LED's
it's not going to be much use in the dark.
You need more light than those can give
off.

> I asked to simple questions in the post.
> Cam-douche got haughty and pissed me off a tad. Sorry.

1. Most of the people who hang out in this
newsgroup are tradesmen who install
professional alarms, CCTV, etc.  You
won't find much support for RadShak
products here.  Also, some folks tend to
be a bit crude in expressing their disdain
for "homeowner" grade hardware that
companies like RS sell.

2. Answers to tech questions from the
public are sometimes useful and sometimes
not but always opinionated.  They're also
free.  :^)

3. Don't sweat it if some people give wise
cracks instead of direct answers.  Even
though couched in a wise crack, you're
still getting his professional opinion.

IMO, based on what information RD