Re: NX8V2 - Last Open Zone in Memory?

On Mar 8, 2:08?pm, "Foveator" <Fovea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The glass break is a small round until mounted flush to the wall with
> 1 or 2 LEDs on the front that flash when it goes off. (I'm not home
> right now.) The entire system was installed 6 months ago after a
> lightning strike took out the old system. The glass break and
> waterbugs are new.
> Located in East Hampton.- Hide quoted text -

Ahhhh! ..... Now there's a whole new avenue to explore.

When you say the "entire system was in stalled " do you know if the
new alarm company actually *replaced* ***ALL*** the contacts and/or
components?  What DIDN'T they change .... if anything?

What you are experiencing would be the sort of problem that could
arise from a component that had received a lightning hit.

You're quite far out on the Island. Only a couple of good alarm
companies out that way.