Re: NX8V2 - Last Open Zone in Memory?

> window or door magnet slightly out of
> alignment, swinging with temp changes
> would be my first thought.

That or a broken wire that's just barely touching.  I had that happen in my own church many years ago.  It was a royal pain trying
to find it since it only happened at night when the temperature would go down.  They'd go in, turn the heat up and wait for me to
come check it out.  By the time I'd get there it was OK again.  Arrrggghh!

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics