Re: NX8V2 - Last Open Zone in Memory?

> That or a broken wire that's just barely touching.  I had that happen in
> my own church many years ago.  It was a royal pain trying to find it since
> it only happened at night when the temperature would go down.  They'd go
> in, turn the heat up and wait for me to come check it out.  By the time
> I'd get there it was OK again.  Arrrggghh!

Unrelated, but related. ;-)

We had a client's computer that would have network problems during the later
portion of the day. Never in the morning.

Metal stud. Hole in the top of the stud where the CAT-5 cable was dropped.
Installer hadn't used a bushing on the hole. Eventually, the edge cut
through the cable. Surmised that during the day, the area heated up and
shorted.

Eric