Re: Acceptable time from walk-thru to quotation delivery

On Mar 6, 12:14?pm, "AlarmCoJoe" <s...@xxxxx> wrote:
> "Roland Moore" <rol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >I would only like to say that being creative might yield a better long term
> >solution for you and the customer. If the customer you serve is residential
> >mostly, he or she might be happier buying a single mega pixel camera
> >http://www.arecontvision.com/and using their own home computer as a DVR
> >(for a few bucks per seat license) rather than spend the same amount on
> >three cheap regular cameras and a DVR. I am sure they would understand the
> >difference when you showed them that they could not only see the car that
> >drives into the driveway, but the license plate and the face of the driver
> >in that car as well, in real time or on recorded video. Can't do that with
> >regular cameras and DVR, even with 540 line cameras and digital zoom.
>
> what price range are those cameras in?

The ones I'm using are $350.00.
Dome,  Outdoor, verifocal lens 4 to 9mm, auto iris,  480 lines,
color,day/night, backlight comp, auto infrared to 50ft (NOT!) but at
least 30 ft. Auto heater. Dual voltage.Tamper switch, video output
jack ( for local monitor setup)   Not the best but they satisfy the
homeowner and do what they expect them to do. .