Re: cameras on public property question

> I'm sorry to hear that Robert...

Thanks.

> It really sucks when you have to cut short a vacation.  I had to do that once
> when my Grandmother became very ill and I'm glad I did...

Well, this wasn't really a vacation.  We live
there part of the time and here the rest.
I have a Brazilian identification card that
grants me permission to work, etc.  That
was needed in order to buy a home and
vehicles there.

> My kids, my wife, and myself were able
> to say our "Good-byes" before He called
> her to Him a few days later.

Sorry for your loss, Frank.  It's good you
were able to be with her before she passed.

Regards,
Robert