Re: cameras on public property question

If the part of the property the camera views is within full view of the public there is no "expectation of privacy" and therefore no
violation of anyone's privacy.  However, if it is viewing an area that passersby would not normally be able to see, you have a
potential problem.

That's a general rule of thumb.  However, as with everything else in this business, rules and laws vary from jurisdiction to
jurisdiction.  To be absolutely certain, you may want to check with an attorney in your area.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics