Re: ADI Pricing question

Adi probably operates much like my Elecrical supplier did, they use
different multipliers for different customers. I became good friends with
the owner of it, he told me he had us down at the "BEST" price bracket. A
short funny story about ADI. I was contracted by a catholic church to
install the energy management system for a multi building boiler system,
Cameras, Alarms, Re wiring the school, and Church Main Panel Distrubution
systems. Since they were buying soooo  much from ADI they set up their own
account. I found out they charged the church more money than my small
business account Goooo Figure!
Dave