Re: Ambulance Chasing Scumbags

Good Cop - Bad Cop

A number of years ago a local cop was caught and sent to jail for the B&E's
that he was doing while on duty.  He would park the cruiser and walk around
a building then break in and steal something go back to the cruiser and
drive off.  What put him in jail was the fact that he kept a voice recording
on a small cassette recorder and they used that against him.
Imagine that????  Duhhhhhhh!!!!

My previous employer was one of his victims and I had to clean up his mess.
What a PITA!!

Les

I can't get the "connection" people make between a police officer and
electronic security. When I've run into that, my first question
is .....

I guess you think I'd make a great police officer becuase I do
electronic security?

That seems to put it into perspective for them.