Re: Brinks, Slomins Shield, or ADT?

Definitely not Brinks, unless you want to buy a whole new system if you're
not happy with them later. Their equipment is proprietary - cannot be
taken-over.

Dunno much about Slomin.

ADT at least their equipment can be taken over if your not happy..but only
after your initial term expires because the DO excute their contracts to the
letter. No outs there.

Personally... find a good local small company that's been around a while and
get a couple of bids. With the big boys you're just a number and RMR to
their bean-counters. You'll never see the same tech twice and you'll be
explaining your problem (if  you have one) to 20 people before any action is
taken.

R.