Re: IR Illuminators

I don't mount many Speeddomes indoors. The outdoor design has a deadly flaw.
There are vents that hornets love to use to gain entry and nest inside the
dome. The smoked glass makes it difficult to see the little devils inside
before removing the glass. Bad things happen when the dome comes off,
especially if you're up on a ladder. Many other domes don't have that vent
"feature". AD must like it since it seems like they kept it on VIII.