Re: Switching alarm system - can I convert my database?

I would think that any history or zone descriptions or user number would be
your property and as long as your not stealing any of the operating system's
code you'd be ok. Especially since you 'can' output that stuff. You'd need
to Google for some legal stuff though - lots of stuff on the net...finding
it will be another thing.

or...call your attorney as ask...might cost you a few bucks (and he may not
know shit anyway)