Re: 4208U

Too bad this is not a regular Vista panel but an ADT unit. Otherwise you
could get regular Compass software to tell the story of what is happening.
Do you have the Vista 50 instructions or just the 4208 U instructions? In
future using a 4208"SN" will allow you to add more zones total and give you
a faster system response that the same "U" model.
I've never tried it, but maybe you could get someone like RLB to sell you a
new chip to change it from an ADT to a regular model. I have changed the
chips on these units but only from unbranded to unbranded, never ADT to
unbranded.