Re: Honeywell 5878 Wall Mounted Keyfob

news:466b6d1e$0$505$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Ademco's documentation on this one is pitiful...I still don't know what we
> did wrong...gonna have to get out my Ademcoglish to English translator.
>
> We could only get one button to work and it will only disarm...no other
> buttons will work. I'm pretty sure it's in how we added the codes, but
what
> I don't know yet. I even tried deleting all the codes associated with the
> 5878 (codes 15 & 16) and code 16 refuses to delete.
>
> Maybe after I have a few beers tomorrow I will be enlightened?

I made this up a while back, try it

1. Place panel in Go-No Go test  (Vista = Installer Code + # + 4, Lynx =
Installer Code + # + 8)
2. Sync serial #1 to receiver by holding AWAY, STAY, 1 and 2 until panel
beeps
3. Sync serial #1 in High-Security mode by pressing AWAY or STAY or 1 or 2
once until panel beeps
5. Sync serial #2 to receiver by pressing 1, 2, 3, 4 until panel beeps
6. Sync serial #2 High-Security mode by holding 3 or 4 buttons once until
panel beeps
7. Exit Go-No Go mode by entering User Code + OFF
8. Program 5878 like standard 5804 keyfob (Sensor type "BR")