Re: Honeywell 5878 Wall Mounted Keyfob

Ademco's documentation on this one is pitiful...I still don't know what we
did wrong...gonna have to get out my Ademcoglish to English translator.

We could only get one button to work and it will only disarm...no other
buttons will work. I'm pretty sure it's in how we added the codes, but what
I don't know yet. I even tried deleting all the codes associated with the
5878 (codes 15 & 16) and code 16 refuses to delete.

Maybe after I have a few beers tomorrow I will be enlightened?