Re: Brinks Attorney Information Part 3

On Jul 29, 10:10?pm, "Roland More" <NoSpamrol...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >In this case ..... likely the instrument will have no limit on >it's girth
> >or length.... will vary in shape from square to >barbed, with no depth
> >graduations on it.
>
> That is one graphically poetic way to describe the exquisite agony of
> fighting out a protracted law suit.
> As lawyers like Mr. Sableman probably know too well, even in victory in such
> a suit (by a single individual against a large corporation) can leave your
> savings gone, your health in ruins, your spouse as your ex spouse, and any
> belief in the justice system sent packing with Santa and the Easter Bunny.

Though never having experiened a lawsuit myself, I have observed two
Federal actions against two different individuals. I only heard one
side of the story, in both cases, but on the face of it, it does
appear that the biggest fear that lawyers have, is the loss of "face".
And they'll do "anything" to not lose. ANYTHING. Doing the "right
thing" or using common sense and being reasonable, and saying
"everyone else does it" as a defense, doesn't come into the picture at
all.

It's like when your the only one that got a speeding ticket out of a
group of speeders. You got the ticket, nothing else matters. If you
were speeding, and can't prove otherwise, you're guilty. A lawyer may
help, but just going by yourself is almost an automatic guilty
verdict.

You have to realize that what they (lawyers) do, is learn their trade,
just like any professional. You can't compete with them on a laymans
level. They know the rules, shortcuts, methods, of their trade,  that
you don't. The courts don't have time to teach you how to defend
yourself, nor wait for you to stumble through a defense stratagy that
has not been prepared according to the protocols of the legal system.

Although Jim seems like a nice enough guy, personally I think he
should have stopped doing what ever he was doing, that they didn't
like, way back in the beginning and sought another avenue to get
around their obviously, idiotic claims. Whether they are right or
wrong, they've got the deep pockets to continue long term, which Jim
doesn't. The courts will ultimately make judgement against him and
there's nothing he will be able to do about it. Laying everything that
you've worked for, on the line because you wanted to continue doing
something that was known to be an infraction of the law, to begin
with, doesn't seem to be worth it to me.

Fighting windmills, is from another era.