Re: Oil Refinery

It is weird all of the things that get recorded that you never imagined
could happen, let alone be recorded. It is creepy when people get seriously
hurt or even killed and it's all there in ones and zeros. That is one part
of an integrators world I never expected and never expected to be so
bothered by. But to answer the second coming question, I'll say if I catch
Jesus on an autotracker then I'll post it here.

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >A customer at a hydrocarbon refinery wants to kick out his current
provider. The existing cameras are at least 6 years old. Most
> >look bad, but that is to be expected with the age as well as the level of
workmanship involved. However there are signs that the
> >environment there has taken an extra toll on the equipment. The customer
wants to replace some of the fixed cameras with PTZ
> >cameras. I have never installed a PTZ in a refinery that I can recall.
Anyone here have any tales to tell about that kind of