Re: Oil Refinery

Having a customer sign off on plenum wire does not relive you of liability
if there is a fire etc.
As some one who investigates fires part time for a living you do not want to
put your self and your company into such a comprimised posistion.
When i investigate fires for insurance companys the first question always
asked if it involves anything electrical is.

"Does the equiptment as installed  meet the codes  in effect at time of
install yes or no"

"does the fact equiptment was or was not installed to code effect its
perfomance in this case yes or no"