Re: Att: Bob La Londe

"Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:469d5c68$0$16602$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It might be their wife's decision to go with government security, I don't
> think you have anything to compete with that.

Yeah, could be.

I know the next time a government human resource type calls me I'm going to
to tell him, "I get paid for my time.  Its a sliding scale, and answering
questions about current employees goes at a billion dollars a second.
Arrangments for a personal interview and/or meeting must be made in writing
along with a cashier's check drawn on a local bank for the first ten seconds
of my time.  The deposit is not refundable, and you must allow 14 days for
your deposit to clear and the fund to become available to me.  Please
understand that if you do anything after I finish speaking other than hang
up the phone you are personally guaranteeing payment for my time.  Billable
time begins now."

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River