Re: Sucks to be me

> They have me on a strong iron poduct
> becuse im anemic they said they would
> be changing it...

Been there and it's no fun at all.  I have
an excellent book on nutritional treatment
(to be used *with* medical treatment; not
instead of it) that you should read.  The
book is called "Beating Cancer With
Nutrition" by Patrick Quillin.  If you would
like to read it reply with an address and
I'll send it to you.  When you're done you
can pass it along to someone else.

> ...I can start radiation in couple of days.

We're praying for you, along with a lot of
others here.  I also took the liberty of asking
a family member to place your name on a
"prayer chain" so that there will be someone
somewhere praying for you 24 hours a day.
I hope you don't mind.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass