Re: Sucks to be me

They have verified it has hit my liver  which makes it level 4 cancer how
ever they say colon cancer is one of the strange ones where some times it
will stay in the liver and
i can keep it in check for a while.
going to start radiation next week to stop the bleeding then chemo next week
thru aport where i will carry a pump on me and they will fill it once a week
for 6 weeks.
i plan to nutrtuonally supplement as weel to keep my imune system strong as
well to help fight the cancer and allow drugs to do there thing.
this is not the first time i have hit a major road block in my life i was
told 15 years ago to go on disabilty and no longer work and i plan to prove
the doctors wrong again.
i may not come out of this 100% like whatbhappened last time and i will once
again have to alter my life style but at leaset i wont be sitting in a chair
all day and be able to contribute to society.
Thank you all for the kind words and i will give you progress reports as we
go.