Re: Sucks to be me

Nick Markowitz Jr. wrote:
> Plenty of vegetables along with careful diet will be part of my regiment.
> I have already been told to watch over doing  vitamins A,C,and E which can
> block them from getting to the cancer cells.

Whatever you do, don't take vitamin supplements unless they've been
prescribed by your Doctor.  Most of commercially available brands are
pure garbage.  Rather, spend your money on "all natural" veggies and
fruit.  I personally love our "Mediterranean Style" diet.  Avoid the
California Reds, though...  Too many Nitrites...  :-)