Re: Rough estimate for...

"Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4697f93e$0$3577$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Go to ADT's website under Residential you can configure an entire system
> there and get a price (without submitting anything to them)
> I'm not recommending them...just pointing out a very easy way to see what
> prices are...and they'll be pretty close - site unseen.

I actually tried that, but did not find a way to price a system that
matches what I described.  I even went through the advisor, which
always seemed to recommend one or more things I didn't want
(key fobs and wired sensors for example) and not enough of the
things I need (sensors for vulnerable windows).  Then I ran into
some server side errors and pretty much gave up.

> BTW...I've never met a wireless keypad that's worth a damn.

Could you elaborate on that?